HD Legal Issues in Medicine exam notes - Semester 2, 2019 (+ case summaries)
Subject notes for Monash LAW4312
Detailed but concise exam notes that include step-by-step problem solving, as well as suggested introductory, linking & concluding sentences.
- topic 1: ethical theory & the health care system
- topic 2: doctor's duties
- topic 3: consent & refusal - medical treatment
- topic 4: consent & refusal - children
- topic 5: consent & refusal - disabled adults
- topic 6: liability for medical negligence
- topic 7: abortion, wrongful birth & wrongful life
- topic 8: euthanasia & withdrawal / withholding of treatment
These notes cover all lectures & readings. Includes case summaries.
Semester 2, 2019