Sports Economics - Theory Book
Subject notes for Monash ECC2450
This comprehensive theory book, with a selection of equations and graphs, clearly and succinctly explains the principles of Sports Economics.
As you progress through the unit, use these notes in conjunction with your own note construction - sports economics graphs and diagrams - and you are bound to achieve good results.
Best of luck, and enjoy!
Topics covered include:
1. Microeconomic Principles and Sport
2. Economics of Sport Broadcasting
3. Profit-Maximising Sports Franchises
4. Sports Events and Leagues Behaviour
5. Competitive Balance
6. Labour Markets in Professional Sport
Semester 1, 2017