HD Evidence Exam Notes Sem 1, 2019 (HD, 88)
Subject notes for Monash LAW4323
Completed Evidence in Sem 2, 2019 (with Jonathan as CE and Fiona Hum). Achieved a High Distinction (86).
Notes include the following topics and pre-written scripts (includes case summaries from Reading Guide 2019).
- Competence and Compellability
- Alternative Arrangements under the Criminal Cases
- Examination of Witnesses
- Credibility and Character (Disposition of Evidence)
- Delay in Prosecution and Forensic Disadvantages
- Right to Silence
- Tendency and Coincidence
- Illegally/ Improperly Obtaining Evidence
- Opinion Evidence
Semester 2, 2019
- HD Criminal Law 1 Exam Notes- Sem 1, 2016
- HD Property Law A Exam Notes (Sem 1, 2016)
- HD (95)- Public Law and Statutory Interpretation Notes Topic 1-4 (excl. Statutory Interpretation)
- HD (95)- Public Law and Statutory Interpretation: Statutory Interpretation Notes
- Constitutional Law Exam Notes
- Show more...