IBUS2101 Summary Guide | Distinction Final Mark
Subject notes for USYD IBUS2101
This is a full summary guide of all the content for IBUS2101 International Business Strategy and was used to obtain a final distinction mark. The summary covers all topics and was compiled from the textbook, required readings, lecture notes and tutorial discussions
The summary was all i used for study for the final exam and cuts down a heavy course load into a manageable 16 pages. The guide contains all content needed for all assessments including the final exam, quizzes and group project.
All topics covered including: Introduction, Strategy, Industry Analysis, Resource-based view, Institution-based view, International Entry Strategy.
Semester 2, 2019
- CLAW1001 COMPLETE SUMMARY NOTES 3RD IN COURSE HD
- WORK2218 COMPLETE NOTES (FINAL EXAM SUMMARY + DETAILED) HD 1ST IN COURSE
- LAWS1017 Torts and Contracts II FLOW CHARTS/SUMMARY ALL TOPICS
- LAWS2015/LAWS5015 EQUITY Full Summary Guide 85 final exam mark
- LAWS2014/LAWS5014 Corporations Law Complete Summary Guide FLOW CHART FORM
- Show more...