H1 (81) ACCT10002 Revision Notes and Exam Tips!
Subject notes for UniMelb ACCT10002
- Includes tips and steps for how to work out certain items within your Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- Exam tips to avoid losing marks.
- Brief notes that clarify lecture and reading content
- Concepts, Principles and Qualitative Characteristics
- Debit & Credit and its procedures
- The Basics of Adjusting Entries
- Accounts Receivables
- PPE & Depreciation
- Accounting for share issues
- Preparing the Statement of Cash Flows: NON-T-account method
- Very brief touch upon GST
NOTE: This set of notes excludes week 7 and 10 content
Semester 2, 2019