401066 Introduction to Paramedicine Notes
Subject notes for WSU 401066
Notes from introduction to paramedicine lectures and readings.
All lecture topics included:
- Paramedics: then, now and tomorrow
- Clinical Reasoning in Paramedicine
- Enhancing quality of clinical reasoning
- Paramedics and the Health System
- Effective Health Communication
- Laws and Ethics
- Who Calls You?
- Paramedic Wellness
- Law and the Paramedic
*Disclaimer: NSW Ambulance pharmacology protocol has been used. An updated version has been released since the writing of these notes.
Semester 2, 2017