BABS2264 Comprehensive Notes
Subject notes for UNSW BABS2264
All lecture and some lab notes from the ten weeks of lectures. Everything that is assessable for the final exam.
Practice questions at the end.
1. Genetics: definition and basic concepts
2. Gene interactions
3. Regulation of transcription in eukaryotes, including epigenetics
4. Genetic control of development
5. Genomes and genomics
6. Large scale genetic changes
7. Population genetics
8. Inheritance of complex traits
9. Evolution of genes and traits
Term 3, 2019