Property Law and Trusts A Final Exam Notes
Subject notes for UOW LLB220
Comprehensive and thorough notes summarising all of the important topics from the lectures and textbook from weeks 1-13.
These notes provide a good guide on how to structure your answers to problem questions and outlines all the important cases.
These notes were very useful in the exam and helped me achieve a distinction in the subject.
The following topics are covered:
- System of Landholding/Adverse Possession
- Introduction to Equity and Trusts
- Creation of Leases
- Enforcement of Lease Covenants
- Formal Requirements for Creating a Covenant
- The Rule Against Perpetuities
Semester 1, 2018