Contracts LAWS50029 Exam Notes - Sem 2, 2017
Subject notes for UniMelb LAWS50029
These are the notes that I used in the final exam.
- Hypo structures
- Detailed analysis/explanation to aid understanding
- Case summaries
- Terms (Incorporation, Interpretation, Implication)
- Consumer Protection (Unfair Terms, Consumer Guarantees)
- Termination (Consent, Frustration, Contingent Conditions, Breach, Restrictions)
- Vitiating Factors (Unfair Conduct, Illegality)
My notes are typically quite comprehensive but they have served me well so far. In my first year of the JD, I received a scholarship for academic excellence. I have a high H2A average and have done a number of clerkships including one overseas. Next year I will begin working as a graduate at one of these firms.
Semester 2, 2017