Evidence Exam Notes
Subject notes for Curtin BLAW3015
Detailed, 31 page notes for exams. These notes are designed to reduce page flipping during exams. Very easy to follow along when structuring answers.
Includes law-supported notes for all modules such as:
- burdens and standards of proof
- relevance, admissibility and evaluation of evidence
- proof without presenting evidence
- types and classification of evidence
- competence and compellability of witnesses
- oral evidence
- character evidence
- similar fact evidence
- opinion evidence
- unlawfully obtained evidence (includes an answer-guide diagram)
- evaluation of evidence
Includes a multitude of detailed and easily understandable case summaries of important and illustrative cases for each module.
These notes helped me get 80% in the exam!
Semester 2, 2019