HD AFIN352 Applied Portfolio Management Comprehensive Notes and Diagrams
Subject notes for Macq. AFIN3052
For the informative AFIN352 unit, these comprehensive study notes are based on Lecture notes, Tutorial exercises and Homework questions as well as a detailed summary of all relevant textbook material.
With the right notes and preparation, you can perform well in AFIN352 unit across the assignments and exams throughout the semester.
My notes cover all difficult questions that can be covered within the unit as well as providing accurate diagrams for Markowitz and Black Litterman Models and Bond Pricing.
As a general overview, topics included are: Portfolio Management, The Minimum Variance Portfolio, Efficient Markets, Black Litterman Model, Passive and Active Portfolio Management, Portfolio Performance Measurement, Interest Rates and Bonds, Swaps and Hedging Stategies.
Semester 2, 2018
Macq., North Ryde
- High Distinction ACST101 Finance 1A Theory and Calculation Notes (Most Downloaded!)
- HIGH DISTINCTION ECON110 Macroeconomic Principles Notes
- High Distinction STAT150 Notes and Excel Codes (Most Downloaded!)
- High Distinction ACCG106 Textbook and Lecture Notes and Formulas
- AFIN102 Comprehensive Calculations and Theory Notes
- Show more...