HD AFIN329 Derivative Instruments Comprehensive Notes and Diagrams
Subject notes for Macq. AFIN3029
For the thoroughly enjoyable and informative AFIN329 unit, these comprehensive study notes are based on Lecture notes, Tutorial exercises and Homework questions as well as a detailed summary of all relevant textbook material.
With the right notes and preparation, you can perform well in AFIN329 unit across the assessments and exams throughout the semester.
My notes cover all difficult questions that can be covered within the unit as well as providing accurate diagrams for all Options Pricing Strategies, Futures and Forward Contract scenarios and The Greeks (Delta, Gamma, Theta, etc).
As a general overview, topics included are: Hedging Strategies using Forwards, Interest Rates, Determination of Forwards and Futures, Ethics and Swaps, Mechanisms of Options Markets, Binomial Trees, The Black Scholes Models, Options on Stock Indices and Currencies and Futures Options and The Greek Letters.
Semester 2, 2018
Macq., North Ryde
- High Distinction ACST101 Finance 1A Theory and Calculation Notes (Most Downloaded!)
- HIGH DISTINCTION ECON110 Macroeconomic Principles Notes
- High Distinction STAT150 Notes and Excel Codes (Most Downloaded!)
- High Distinction ACCG106 Textbook and Lecture Notes and Formulas
- AFIN102 Comprehensive Calculations and Theory Notes
- Show more...