Competition and Consumer Law HD Exam Notes
Subject notes for Monash LAW4702
Competition and Consumer Law Exam Notes that will assist you as you study the course, as well as in the exam. I achieved a high 80/low 90s in the exam with these notes.
Contained in the notes are sample 'exam script' sentences that will prompt you in studying exam style questions. Major cases studied in the course also have 'trigger sentences' which briefly summarise the case, and will assist you in analogising cases to the problem question.
Topics covered within the notes:
- Markets, market power and competition
- Anti-competitive Arrangements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Misuse of market power
- Resale price maintenance
- Goods with safety defects
- Product safety
- Unfair contract terms and unconscionable conduct
- Misleading or deceptive conduct
- Consumer Guarantees
Semester 2, 2018