COMP30019 Graphics and Interaction Notes
Subject notes for UniMelb COMP30019
H1 domestic student notes.
I got 90% for this subject.
These notes are extremely easy to read and simple to memorize.
The notes are broken up into sections covering every single week of the semester. All concepts taught in this subject have been covered.
Images and and bold titles are included throughout the document for easy reading.
• 2D and 3D computer graphics
• Colour and illumination models
• Raster and vector graphics
• Geometric modelling
• Rendering (shading) and visualisation
• Geometric transformations (including projection)
• Computational matrix geometry and/or animation (kinematics)
• Interaction categories and styles (particularly graphical user interfaces)
• Usability and accessibility (including interaction for people with disabilities).
Semester 2, 2017