Exam Style Structure for Criminal Procedural Law_88D (For LAWS5003 & LAWS1014)
Subject notes for USYD LAWS5003
A whole collection of the useful legislations that will be used in the Criminal Procedural Law exam, designed well for both Laws5003 and Laws1014.
Extremely useful, having marked the all important points.
You don't need to take the heavy book to the exam and can find the answer very easily by using this mental storm structure notes.
Semester 1, 2015
- Public International Law Revision Notes - 88D (For LAWS5005 & LAWS1023)
- Extremely Detailed Torts I Notes, including mental storm especially for the exam _ 85D (For LAWS5001 & LAWS1012)
- Extremely Detailed Civil Procedural Law_88D (For LAWS5003 & LAWS1014)
- Extremely Detailed Contract Law (I) Notes (For LAWS5002 & LAWS1015)
- Extremely Detailed Criminal Procedural Law Notes_88D (For LAWS5003 & LAWS1014)
- Show more...