HD Constitutional Law Notes
Subject notes for Deakin MLL323
These notes have been created from lecture slides, unit guides, research and reading of the assigned textbook. They comprehensively cover all topics in the unit.
Topics covered in these notes include:
- An introduction to Australian constitutionalism;
- The executive;
- Legislative procedures;
- The judiciary;
- Financial and economic powers;
- External affairs and extraterritoriality;
- Inconsistency and intergovernmental immunities;
- Constitutional rights and freedoms; and
- Separation of powers.
Semester 2, 2017