Subject notes for UNSW PSYC1001
Semester 1, 2017
Detailed and comprehensive notes on Emotion Lecture series. Super helpful for exam revision!
1. What is an emotion?
2. Built for emotion: Evolutionary and neurological perspectives on emotions in
3. The emotional repertoire and experience of the human infant
4. How does language acquisition and communication transform our emotions?
5. Moral and ‘self-conscious’ emotions in development
6. Emotions in the study of temperament and psychopathology
7. How should we think about emotions in the study of human psychology?