JURD7250 Federal Constitutional Law - High Distinction Quality Exam Notes
Subject notes for UNSW JURD7250
These are the only Federal Constitutional Law notes you will need to understand the subject and prepare you for the exam.
I have summarised and simplified the entirety of the course content, including all case law, legislation, and excerpts from the textbook written by authors/judges/commentators.
The notes include all relevant material from the textbook, Moodle materials, and class notes. The notes are colour-coded (pink = legislation; green = case law; orange = commentators/authors needed for the essay; blue boxes = exam phrases/scaffolds to use) and are easy to navigate.
- Fundamentals of Australian Constitutional Law
- The High Court and Constitutional Interpretation (A and B)
- The High Court and Characterisation
- Inconsistency between Commonwealth and State Laws
- The External Affairs Power
- Economic Powers (Trade and Commerce/Corporations Power)
- The Races Power
- The Taxation Power
- The Grants Power
- Express Guarantees (Trial by Jury and Freedom of Religion)
- Freedom of Interstate Trade and Commerce
- Implied Freedom of Political Communication
- Judicial Power and Detention
- The Federal Compact (Intergovernmental Immunity)
Semester 2, 2017
- JURD7224 Business Associations - High Distinction Quality Exam Notes
- LAWS1091 Business Associations - High Distinction Quality Exam Notes
- LAWS2351 Court Process, Evidence and Proof - Entire Course - High Distinction Quality Notes
- JURD7251 Court Process, Evidence and Proof - Entire Course - High Distinction Quality Notes
- Show more...