We don't have any textbooks for this subject yet.

Why don't you be the first?
Sell your textbook for ENVS10006

Mapping Environments Revision notes

This study note contains all contents of the subject, which could helps you get a good mark on final...

19 pages, 7096 words


We don't have any tutors for this subject yet.

Why don't you become the first?
Become a tutor for ENVS10006


An incredibly dull subject that feels like a chore to go through. I don't know what these other reviews was about but the lectures and tutorials all feel like a chore to sit through, with the classwork being awful if you don't get a decent group, as 60% of your grade is dependent on that. I ended up having to do most the work along with this other girl in my group. I had one guy who did nothing, and another girl who didn't speak English...

Anonymous, Semester 1, 2022

Fun as subject, really hands on and rewarding. Make sure you get a good group as the group work is worth 60%. The other 40% is a multiple choice quiz in week 12 (don't underestimate this since it's just an exam without SWOTVAC to prepare), which I thought was hella hard, so make sure you stay up to date with the lectures as they're easy to neglect since they're not really relevant to the group work component and the content is pretty dry. Kenny is a legend too <3

Anonymous, Semester 1, 2019

So many people do this subject because they think it's easy to get good marks but the content is very interesting. As long as your group is semi-decent, you shouldn't have a problem. Kenny is actually the legend everyone says he is!

Anonymous, Semester 1, 2018

Fun subject and good sampler of Spatial Systems major. If you nail your group selection, getting 80+ is a guarantee.

Anonymous, Semester 1, 2016

Easy Subject, provided your group does a bit of work with 75% of assessment is on Group Assignments. You have fortnightly assignments due after 2 weeks. Kenny the tutor is a legend, you'll have fun with him. No exam, but a multi-choice test. Bunch of answers can be obtained just from doing the optional weekly quizzes, hardly much study was required. Easy gpa booster.

Anonymous, Semester 1, 2015

An awesome subject! Easy, chilled out, and the lecturer Cliff is entertaining and the tutors were lovely and helpful. Only downside was that it was a very disorganised subject, with getting assessments back and getting queries answered.

Anonymous, Semester 1, 2014