SCU Law Tutor Sara
Hi, I'm Sara! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a SCU student studying Law.
I am Sara, I am studying a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at Southern Cross University and I am here to help you! During my first year, I have obtained great marks which in turn helped me to get a job at a local Law Firm where I live. I work side by side with Senior Solicitors and I have hands-on experience in drafting Wills, Court Documents, dealing with Estates and other Family law matters. Do not believe in people who tell you that marks are not important! I started working in a law firm during my first year exclusively because of my marks! It was the first thing they asked me at the interview.
I have completed:
- LAW10002 Criminal Law 1 (final mark D);
- LAW10004 Criminal Law 2 (final mark HD);
- LAW0012 Constitutional Law (final mark D);
- LAW72002 Torts (final mark HD);
- LAW10001 Contracts 1 (final mark D);
- LAW10003 Contracts 2 (final mark HD);
- LAW00111 Legal Process (final mark HD);
- LAW00051 Legal Research and Writing (final mark HD).
I have a GPA of 6.63 and I will do my best to help you achieve your best mark in these subjects! At the moment I tutor online but I am willing to meet you when the situation will be safer.
I will go through your notes with you and help you understand what the professors expect from you. I will provide you with some tips on how to write your essays and problem question to get great marks. It is easy when you are pointing in the right direction!
Although this may not have anything to do with studying law, I speak three languages and I can give you private tutorials in Italian and Spanish if needed. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact me!
English, Italian, Spanish
Sara was super helpful at helping me break down elements of criminal law that I had not yet studied. She went above and beyond to help me understand concepts! Thank you Sara.
Katie, StudentVIP member
since October, 2019
Verify phone number
- Sara has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.