UniMelb Health Tutor William
Hi, I'm William! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a UniMelb student studying Health.
A tutor who listens to you and understands your personal strengths and weaknesses, a tutor who has personally navigated and thrived in the healthcare system all the way from high school to junior doctor level.
【I Specialise in】
• GAMSAT Section I
• GAMSAT Section II
• GAMSAT Study Resource and Planning
• Portfolio and Personal Statement
• Medical School Interview Coaching
• Medical School Entry Evaluation and Consulting
• 2020-present: junior doctor
• 2016-2019: Doctor of Medicine (MD) at Melbourne Medical School
• 2013-2015: Bachelor of Biomedicine at University of Melbourne
【GAMSAT Tutoring Experience】
• 5 years of one-on-one teaching and tutoring GAMSAT, specialise in Sections I & II (Section II score 82) and medical school interviews
• extensive experience and success in working with my tutees to give you the edge you need to enter medicine and other health professions, including almost all medical schools across Australia
• great feedback from all my previous students
• individualised teaching style, personalised feedback and recommendation to boost your GAMSAT performance
• honest, straight-to-the-point
• currently delivering tuition to students across the country and overseas online and some in person in Melbourne (eg. Melbourne University, State Library)
• can teach in English and Mandarin
【 Rates - GAMSAT Tutoring and Consultation】
• 1 person: $85/hour session
• 2 people: $70/hour session
• 1 extra session for free if pay for 10 sessions upfront
• 3 extra sessions for free if pay for 25 sessions upfront
【 Rates - Section 2 Essay Marking and Written Feedback 】
• 1 essay: $45/essay
◘ Discount for 10 essays : $400/10 essays
【 Rates - Interview (with expert-level insight) 】
• 1 person: $105/hour session
• 2 people: $80/hour session per person
• 1 extra session for free if pay for 6 sessions upfront
【Scheduling and Asking Questions】
• readily reponsive and approachable, usually come back to you within 1 hour (unless I am in theatre)
• happy to answer your questions or for a quick chat 24/7
English, Mandarin Chinese
GAMSAT May 2020 results just came out just a couple days ago and I still cannot believe that I got 70 in my overall score and 79 in my Section 2.
Will is not just a tutor during sessions, he is also a tutor outside sessions as well. Whenever I lacked motivation for writing practice essays, he would always be there to encourage me and brainstorm ideas with me - a lot of times late at night and not in scheduled session time and I was on the verge of breaking down.
He is someone who actually cares about my performance and other aspects of study as well.
Mate, I look forward to working with you again next week for my interview preparation. I just want to say thank you for helping me secure that interview offer with such competitive GAMSAT and your encouragement.
Adrian, StudentVIP member
since July, 2020
I have come across many tutors in my GAMSAT preparation and I must say Will is one of the best for Section 1 and 2. I especially like his teaching approach, unlike group classes out there where everyone gets the same thing, he always gave me personalised feedback that was tailored to my strengths and weaknesses. I improved from 52 to 68 in SI and got above 70 for SII and got accepted by ANU Medical School.
I cannot stress enough how helpful Will had been in my journey. Just get in touch with him to experience the difference yourself.
Daryl, StudentVIP member
since February, 2020