UTS Law Tutor Jason
Hi, I'm Jason! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a UTS student studying Law.
Law and Business tutor with 8 years tutoring experience and currently practising as a Barrister.
All university tutoring in relation to:
- Real Property
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property
- Criminal Law
- Practice and Procedure
All correspondence tutoring (by phone or email) requires full pre-payment and two forms of identification. No work will be undertaken unless this is met.
- I will guide and assist you to understand the law and your assessments.
- I will not help you cheat or do the assignment for you. This is unethical and could taint your ability to practise.
- Urgent assignments or little or short notice sessions requiring a short turnaround will be charges at 2 x normal rate. (That is, if you require a session and feedback within 48 hrs)
- I also provide assignment and assessment reviews and feedback.
- I do not guarantee any results or marks.
- I expect all students to do all readings and all required work for the relevant subject. I will not waste time explaining case law or statute in detail. You must do all the work ready for your session.
English, Assyrian, Italian