911,643 members

SOC2SWS is rated by StudentVIP members:

80.00%

3 StudentVIP members in SOC2SWS

0 textbooks listed

0 tutors available

1 tutor searches

1 subject rating


What do you rate SOC2SWS?
Add SOC2SWS to your subjects

You can add SOC2SWS to your StudentVIP account to find textbooks, tutors and more.

Join StudentVIP
Reviews and tips for SOC2SWS

With only two assessments, one a 1400 word essay worth 35% and the other a 2600 word report worth 65% this subject is a good one if your other three classes are really demanding. especially when considering tute attendance is not recorded. The class itself is still an interesting one covering politics and sociology.

Anonymous, Semester 1, 2014
Where are classes for SOC2SWS?

Easy, get a great map app for La Trobe, including locations for classes in SOC2SWS.

Get Lost On Campus
Notes for SOC2SWS
0 notes available for SOC2SWS

Upload & earn:

Sell your notes
Search textbooks for SOC2SWS

Search

Tutors for SOC2SWS

0 tutors available for tutoring SOC2SWS

Become a tutor for SOC2SWS

1 tutor search for SOC2SWS!

Encourage students to become a tutor. Add a no-obligation tutor request. We'll notify you when a new tutor registers.