180 Degrees Asia-Pacific Regional Conference 2016
26 February, 2016
180 Degrees Consulting (WSU)
TICKETS HAVE SOLD OUT!
We've enjoyed unprecedented sales to this year's conference. If you'd like to put your name on the waiting list, please email Giancarlo de Vera at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join past and present 180 Degrees consultants and executive, from across the Asia-Pacific region at our annual conference.
180 Degrees Asia-Pacific Regional Conference will provide the opportunity to:
1) Develop your consulting skills with representatives from leading consulting firms
2) Network with our industry sponsors from top consulting and professional services firms
3) Connect and engage with other like-minded 180 Degrees consultants from across the Asia-Pacific region
The theme for the 2016 conference will be digital disruption - a threat or opportunity?
The rise of digital technology has resulted in a population that is increasingly mobilised. Australia has the one of the largest mobile penetration rates in the world. It comes as no surprise that digital technology is evolving at an unimaginable pace, impacting interaction, mobility and engagement with vulnerable peoples.
How can the social impact sector optimise opportunities from the digital transformation?
Boston Consulting Group
Level 41, 161 Castlereagh St
Sydney, NSW 2000
Level 35, 60 Margaret St
Sydney, NSW 2000
1. $70.00 (AUD) for members of the 180 Degrees community - past and present consultants and executives, and members of the Global Leadership Team
2. $100.00 (AUD) - General Admission
The event will be largely catered for, except for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday and Saturday night dinner.
Conference attendees are also expected to cover the cost of travel to and from Sydney.
FRIDAY 26th February - 6PM - 10PM
- Panel discussion and networking event and evening with our industry sponsors
SATURDAY 27th February - 9AM - 5PM
- Digital disruption training with Boston Consulting Group
- Mini-case competition with real life problems from 180 Degrees Consulting client, Cure Brain Cancer Foundation
SUNDAY 28th February - 10AM - 5PM
- Consulting skills training with Nous Group
- Panel with social impact industry representatives led by Amelia Loye, Managing Director of Engage2
- Keynote speaker, Tim Orton, Managing Director of Nous Group
ARE YOU TRAVELLING FROM OUTSIDE OF SYDNEY?
A limited number of Sydney-based consultants will kindly offer accommodation to 180 Degrees Consultants travelling from interstate or internationally.
Places are strictly limited and will be available on a first-in first-served basis. Otherwise, attendees of the conference are free to arrange their accommodation as they see fit.
Where possible, we encourage attendees to organise their own accommodation, whether it be with friends, family, AirBNB or otherwise, as billet places cannot be guaranteed.
If you are from Sydney and would like to offer a billet a place to stay, or are travelling to Sydney and would like billet accommodation, please contact Emily Scott at email@example.com.
Please also note that Sydney-based consultants who offer billet accommodation are entitled to heavily discounted attendance.
If you require assistance with funding for travel and accommodation costs, the Global Leadership Team in the Asia-Pacific region have prepared a Sponsorship Proposal that can be used as you see fit.
If you would like a copy of the proposal, please email Giancarlo de Vera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any enquires please email Giancarlo de Vera at email@example.com.
If you are a firm, individual or organisation interested in becoming involved, please email Emily Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.