As a brand ambassador you'll be:
- Developing a promotional campaign specific to your campus
- Running market stalls during O’Week
- Making decorations, games, and props to engage your campus population
- Talking to lots and LOTS of students
- Handing out flyers
- Reporting back to your manager
- Providing useful feedback to the client
- Positively representing a brand with your upbeat energy!
Each campaign runs for approximately 3 weeks at the beginning of the semester (including O-week). You must be available during this time.
Enhance your resume
The brand ambassador experience is like no other. You’ll be given the independence and responsibility of developing your own ideas, where your efforts are critical to the success of the overall campaign.
If you are looking for a hands on experience that sets you apart from the crowd, apply now! It doesn't matter what degree you are studying as long as you are keen to learn and looking for a challenge.
Applications are now open for positions in Feb/March 2019Apply Now!