Uhs-Vu Womens Football Come & Try
28 November, 2016
Australian rules men
UHS-VU are happy to announce that we are entering a team into the new VAFA Womens competition for 2017. This is an exciting next step for our club and the women in our community.
We are a local community-based club that plays and trains at Brens Oval, in Parkville, which is located off MacArthur Rd directly across from the Melbourne Zoo.
Join the UHS-VU Women’s Football team in the 2017 Season!
– Women 16 years and older
– Come and try playing football for the first time or get back into the swing of things // absolutely all abilities, experience and fitness levels are welcome
– Bring friends or make new friends, get fit and play in a great club environment
– Regular social events
– Opportunities to develop skills outside of football
– Be a part of the Women’s football movement
First session begins Monday 28th of November at 6pm.
Sessions will run Mondays and Thursdays, come down to play football or simply to get fit over summer!
Schedule as follows:
Monday 28/11 – Thursday 1/12
Monday 5/12 – Thursday 8/12
Monday 12/12 – Thursday 15/12
Training returning mid-late January 2017
The 2017 Season details:
- Regular season training will be Tuesday & Thursday evenings from March
- Playing days will most likely be Saturday
See you on the 28th!