Damsel Magazine Launch
27 October, 2016
UWA Student Guild Women's Department
Come join us at Hackett Hall on 27 October for the launch of this year's Damsel Magazine, the annual publication of the UWA Guild Women's Department! The magazine showcases the writing and artwork of women-identifying and non-binary students and alumni of the University.
Pick up your free copy of this year's fabulous edition and join us in raising a glass to the talent and efforts of all the contributors who have made the magazine possible.
- Complimentary food and beverages will be provided!
- Music by Ciocia Ola, Katt Nelson and gals from EMAS
- Art show featuring wonderful local artists, with prints available for purchase
- Tickets are $5+bf for Damsel contributors, and $10+bf for General Admission. Buy at the door on the night, or online here: http://damselmagazine.getqpay.com/
Proceeds will be put towards paying our musicians for lending us their talent and their time xo
- Damsel welcomes everyone 18+ to attend our launch - IDs will be checked at the door.
2016 Editors: Laura Mwiragua, Hannah Matthews, Rae Twiss, Pauline Ontiveros, Catherina Pagani, and Kate Prendergast
Banner art credit: Bryce Newton