Ladies Night! Womens Health & Wellbeing Evening
7 September, 2016
UWA Student Guild Women's Department
This semester the UWA Student Guild Women’s Department & University Hall are giving you the opportunity to take some time for yourself with Ladies Night: A Women’s Health & Wellbeing Evening!
Venue: University Hall, UWA Lantern Venue – 130 Winthrop Avenue, Crawley 6009
Time: 5pm – 7pm (get in early to take full advantage of the evening!)
Date: Wednesday 7 September 2016
We’ve been lucky enough to partner up with some amazing companies & departments to give you an amazing evening to really relax and remind yourself how important health & wellbeing is. The evening will include;
- Products and pampering from LUSH;
- Henna Station provided by DESI Student Society (Bring a gold coin!);
- Live music;
- Fresh food & drinks including sushi, a candy bar & delicious mocktails;
- REACH performing health checks which include blood pressure checks, type 2 diabetes risk assessment, cholesterol check & health promotion
- a Photo station;
- Student Assist representatives to inform you on the services & support the Guild provides;
- Sports Science students speaking about the importance of good health & nutrition.
Come on down to University Hall to take advantage of this free event but make sure you get in quick as there is limited capacity!