WAMSS AMSA Think Tank #3
5 September, 2016
FJ Clark Lecture Theatre Loft
Western Australia Medical Students Society (WAMSS)
It's that time again! Think Tank the third is back for one last final hoorah for 2016. If you've already been to one this year - I can't wait to see you and hear your opinions and critiques once more, and if you haven't been before then there's not time like the present to jump aboard!
Policies shape the advocacy platform of AMSA for the year, and up to three years to come once approved by council. This is your opportunity to make sure your voice is heard.
Whether you have a strong opinion about the issues addressed in the policies below, or you just want to come to correct grammar like the tru-grammar-nazi you are; you're more than welcome.
**No experience necessary!**
See you at 5.15pm on Monday the 5th of September!
All policies available: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5wX6TLNhnb-ZGdLNWdnWHV0WTQ?usp=sharing
1. Blood Bourne Viruses Policy
2. Global Food and Nutrition Policy
3. Ethical Recruitment of International Students Policy
4. Climate change and Health Policy
5. Health Care Worker in Conflict Zones Policy
6. Research and Reportage Policy
7. Internship Priority System Discussion Paper