UWA SMIF 2016 Recruitment Drive & AGM
15 October, 2015
Business Case Study Room 242
UWA Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF)
UWA’s Student Managed Investment Fund is recruiting for the 2016 committee!
This is an incredible opportunity for students interested in finance and investing. If you are looking for a student body to enable you to engage, develop and express your interest in finance outside the boundaries of the formal university curriculum, then SMIF is the club for you.
We are looking for 2-4 people who are willing to join either one of the three teams in the SMIF committee. For more information on the teams, visit www.uwasmif.com.
We are looking for people who have:
- An interest in trading and investing
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- A strong work ethic
- A passion for SMIF and what we aim to deliver to students
- A friendly and agreeable persona, interpersonal skills
When: 5-5.30pm, 15th October
Where: Business Case Study Room 242
During the AGM, the executive positions for the 2016 committee will be announced.
We will also highlight the achievements from this past year as well as what SMIF hopes to achieve next year.
This is your chance to meet and get to know the current SMIF committee in lead up to your interview the following week.
Please send your personal statement and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Thursday 15th October.
- All applicants must attend the AGM
- All positions will be appointed, following interviews during the week after the AGM
All students are welcome to join the SMIF team at Steve’s bar afterwards!