SMIF Recruitment Drive
18 May, 2016
UWA Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF)
UWA’s Student Managed Investment Fund is recruiting for the 2016 committee.
This is an incredible opportunity for students interested in finance and investing. If you are looking for a student body to enable you to engage, develop and express your interest in finance outside the boundaries of the formal university curriculum, then SMIF is the club for you.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE (3-5 people)
- Investment team member
- General committee member
- General committee member / head of marketing (experience using Canva or Photoshop is preferred)
For more information on the teams, visit www.uwasmif.com.
We are looking for people who have:
- An interest in trading and investing
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- A strong work ethic
- A passion for SMIF and what we aim to deliver to students
- A friendly and agreeable persona, interpersonal skills
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Wednesday 18th May. Please make it clear which position you are applying for.
All positions will be appointed, following interviews during the week after applications are due
For your chance to learn more about SMIF and meet the committee, make sure you attend the Intern Speaker Panel & Sundowner: https://www.facebook.com/events/570287203150014/