No Lights, No Lads | UWA Student Guild Women's Department
27 August, 2015
Sue Boyd Room
UWA Student Guild Women's Department
No Lights, No Lads is a sweet sweet thing - a casual, free-form dance session in the dark. No Lights, No Lads is a safe space to bust a move, express yourself and shake off the stresses of life - now it's time to shake off the patriarchy in booty poppin' style.
The Women's Department is bringing you an exxxxclusive session - No lights, No Lads - just you and a bunch of sick lady power songs to get you feeling de-stressed, sufficiently sweaty and uber empowered.
No Lights, No Lads is:
- Open to all women identifying students
- In a dimly lit room so you can shake it without worrying about what you look like
- An event to lose yourself where talking is kept to a minimum and electronics are switched off
- A safe place to exercise at your own pace
- Going to be very excellent
This event is FREE for all UWA students and $5 for everyone else, payable at the door.
Please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be taking a limited number of requests. If you would like to request a song for our girl power themed playlist please post it in the event or message the Women's Department page.