ECOMS x PROSH
13 April, 2016
/// This year, PROSH turns 85 ///
That means it's way older than ECOMS (67), but we don't mind that age difference.
This year, we're throwing a party within a party: a glorious wedding not seen since 2007 when ECOMS made Part I a thing. Welcome to the world of My Big Fat ECOMS Wedding, where no outfit is too extravagant, and we've already forgotten whose second cousin is getting married.
We're doing this for CHARITY, specifically Bicycles for Humanity, Headspace Osborne Park, FoodBank, Tiny Sparks and StarKick. These people and organisations are AMAZING, and we wouldn't do this if it weren't for them.
The party kicks off earrrrlllyyy on Oak Lawn: 4.20AM, WED, APRIL 13.
Be there with us, and celebrate someone's wedding with ECOMS xx
CODE OF CONDUCT
The below rules apply to all PROSH participants:
1. PROSH is a drug and alcohol free event. If you appear to be affected by drugs or alcohol you will be asked to leave.
2. Listen to and obey the marshals. They know what they’re doing and what you SHOULD be doing.
3. No street drinking. Anywhere. The fine for street drinking is $200.
4. Don’t sell papers on public transport at any time. Do not sell on Transperth concourses or in stations. Do not prevent people from leaving stations.
5. Look both ways before you cross the street.
6. Stay out of and away from all construction areas. You’re not Bob the Builder.
7. Don’t do anything that will get you or other people injured/killed.
8. Don’t die. Don’t ruin PROSH for everyone else.
9. Don’t litter. Put your rubbish and paper straps in the bin.
10. Don’t stand in the middle of the road or intersections. The fine is $50 for a traffic infringement.
11. Don’t block footpaths or walkways, you don’t have a licence to make life difficult for everyone
12. Don’t harass or swear at people. No means no. Seriously.
13. Don’t PROSH and drive. You will be tired after a long day of Prosh-ing. Organise alternative arrangements. Bring your SmartRider.
14. Failure to return tins will result in a $200 fine.
15. If you are doing something illegal, you will be handed over to the police. The organisers of PROSH take no responsibility for your actions.
16. Remember you are representing PROSH, the 2016 charities, the UWA Student Guild and The University of Western Australia at all times.
17. You are not permitted to sell papers at Elizabeth Quay, the Convention Centre, and the Esplanade Train Station (or surrounding areas) under any circumstances. If you are catching a bus to the Esplanade station, you must exit the area immediately.
TL;DR - Don’t be a shit bloke.
Link to main event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1694570107467483/