EngSoc Annual General Meeting
18 November, 2016
EngSoc's Annual General Meeting is happening on the 18th of November at 6pm. Come along to support the society and vote for your 2017 executive! We'll also be announcing and voting on changes to the society's constitution.
Date: 18th November
Positions for the 2017 executive are listed below:
- Vice President
- Public Relations Manager (To become: Industry Director)
- Development Manager (To become: Education & Training Director)
- Marketing Manager (To become: Marketing Director)
- Publications Manager (To become: Publications Director)
- Online Content Manager (To become: Online Content Director)
New positions (pending AGM results):
- EWB Coordinator (Current EWB chapter president)
- EA Coordinator (Current EA campus coordinator)
- Social Director
- Social Justice Director
- Sports Director
General committee (now officers) to open next year and will fall under the directors listed above.
Please use the following form for nominations:
You may be nominate for multiple positions but only one can be held. Nominations will close 72 hours prior to the election.
Should members wish to nominate themselves for a position during the Annual General Meeting, the following criteria must be met:
• No more than two nominations for the position in question have been accepted.
• They have not previously declined a nomination for the position.
• They must be seconded by a member present at the Annual General meeting
Please email all proposed amendments to email@example.com with the subject line: "Amendments"
Any proposed amendments must be submitted no later than 14 days prior to the AGM. Members will be notified of any proposed amendments at least 7 days prior to the AGM.
Voting Clarification: Postal votes are NOT permitted. If you are unable to attend the AGM you are allowed to elect a member of the society as your proxy. To do this you MUST email us with the name of your proxy and they must turn up to the AGM to vote on your behalf. Only two proxy votes are allowed per proxy nominee.
Please email all proxy information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Proxy Vote" and the name of your proxy.