UTS Business Society (BSoc): Annual General Meeting AGM
6 October, 2016
Business Society (BSoc)
2016 is almost over so it's time to elect your new executive team for 2017!
During this Annual General Meeting we will:
- Confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting and General Meetings held throughout the year
- Receive audited accounts from the Treasurer
- Receive the annual report of the Committee from the Secretary (or President in the absence of the Secretary)
- Elect an auditor
- Elect the Executive of the Society (i.e. the Officers and the Board of Directors)
- Review Society membership fees and agree on them for the forthcoming year
- Transact other such business received in writing by the Secretary (or President in the absence of a Secretary) from members seven days prior to the meeting and included in the agenda
The past year has been incredible! We invite all our members to vote for the new council for 2016
We hope to see you there!
WHEN: Thursday 6th October