UTSoC's Careers Q&A
19 May, 2015
CB08.08.003 | Dr Chau Chak Wing Building
Society of Communications (UTSSoC)
Ever wondered what joining the communications industry will really be like? Or perhaps you’re wondering where your degree could take you?
Well, why not come along to UTSoC’s Careers Q&A night!
An insightful and inspiring evening of discussion, the event will be led by five esteemed panellists from different areas of the communications industry. Set up in a Q&A format, our speakers will share their career paths, experiences and words of wisdom before we open up the floor for you to pick their brains.
The night will end with light refreshments and a spot of networking on the balcony of Frank Gehry's Dr Chau Chak Wing Building. You'll also be giving the opportunity to take a professional head shot at our LinkedIn Photobooth.
When: Tuesday 19th May, 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Where: Dr Chau Chak Wing Building - CB08.08.003
Dress: Business Attire
Cost: Free! Simply register here - http://goo.gl/aVC1Ga
1. Strath Gordon, Director of Public Affairs at the NSW Police Force.
2. Susan Darwiche, Senior PR Director at Verve Commuications.
3. Richard Finlayson, Director of Television at the ABC.
4. Rachael Lord, Membership Engagement and Fundraising Coordinator for the Women's Electoral Lobby.
5. Jonathan Larkin, Senior Communications Officer for the Lord Major City of Sydney.