UTSoC | The Hunt: Wild Wild West Edition
20 May, 2016
The Underground UTS
Society of Communications (SocCom)
THE HUNT IS BACK
…and better than ever.
Our infamous scavenger hunt turned pub crawl is back in 2016 and promises to be LIT! This semester we are kicking up our heels with the WILD WILD WEST EDITION. It's time to saddle up and head out for a night of rootin' & tootin'!
For those Thirsty Firsties who haven’t had the chance to experience the drunken debauchery that is The Hunt, let us break it down for you. PICTURE THIS: five bars, one task list, your closest friends, and #NoRagrets…
PRICE | $20 per team by May 17th, $25 per team after and on the night. $5 for individual sign ups!
6.00 - 7.30pm: The Loft UTS (Bar tab for members)
7.35 - 8.25pm: Side Bar (Free drink)
8.30 - 9.25pm: Scubar Down Under, Sydney Australia (Free drink)
9.35 - 10.25pm: Scruffy Murphy's (Free drink)
10.30pm 'til late: The Scary Canary (Free Scary Jar & $4 drinks)
The bar tab at The Loft is on a first come, first served basis, and we will be taking sign-ups for members on the night! ($5 for UTS students membership and $10 for non-UTS membersip)
HOW TO ENTER |
1. Round up 4-7 friends and prepare your best cowboy or cowgirl attire!
2. Register your team by emailing email@example.com with your team name, team captain, and your individual names and email addresses.
3. Set up an Instagram account with you team name to upload photos and videos throughout the night... pics or it didn't happen!
4. Boot scoot on over to The Loft UTS at 6pm on the 20th, pay your registration fee and pick up your Scavenger List!
5. Giddy up, get your drink on and prepare for a WILD night of shenanigans!
BONUS POINTS | 500 points each for best costume and team name, and an extra 300 points for registering by the 17th!