[SOLD OUT] International Women's Day Breakfast | Capital W, NOW, WiB, WEB
10 March, 2017
Doltone House Hyde Park
Women in Business
***Purchase tickets here: iwdbreakfast.qnect.co *****
Powered by Qnect.
Capital W, USYD Network of Women (NOW), UTS Women in Business (WIB) and Macquarie University Women Entering Business (WEB) invite students of ALL GENDERS to the annual breakfast in celebration of International Women’s Day!
The breakfast is an opportunity to be inspired by some of our incredible panellists as well as network with advocates, students and industry professionals from all four partner universities.
This year we ask you to ‘Take a Stand’. An impressive panel of speakers will share their insights on the progress that has been made and what further actions need to be taken in the advancement of women in the academic, corporate and not-for-profit sphere. Afterwards, join us for a networking session and a light breakfast as we celebrate diversity, unity and progress.
Our panellists are:
- Cindy Hook: CEO at Deloitte
- Stewart Brentnall: Chief Investment Officer at ANZ
- Verity Firth: CEO of the Public Education Foundation and former MP
- Yolanda Beattie: Principal and practice leader for diversity and inclusion practice for Mercer in Australia
- Scott Wharton: EGM of Strategy and Performance in Enterprise Systems at CBA
The panel will be facilitated by Catherine Fox, journalist and former columnist of ‘Corporate Women’ at the AFR Boss magazine.
Dress code: Business attire