UTS 3x3 Basketball Competition
15 October, 2016
Ross Milbourne Sports Hall - RMSH
Social Sports Society
ActivateSport is hosting a Basketball 3X3 tournament to see who are the best ballers at UTS!
WHEN: Saturday, 15 October 2016 @ 9:00am (TBC)
WHERE: Ross Milbourne Sports Hall
Sign up now - https://www.activateuts.com.au/3x3basketball
Registration is FREEEEEEE!!
Spectators are welcome also, so come down and cheer on your mates.
You may register as an individual and will be placed in a team with others.
IF YOU REGISTER AND CAN NO LONGER ATTEND, PLEASE CONTACT RMSH@UTS.EDU.AU
RULES & INFORMATION
- FIBA 3x3 rules unless otherwise noted. - http://www.fiba.com/downloads/v3_abouFiba/3x3/3x3RulesOfTheGame.pdf
- All teams must sign in between before the first game.
- Teams will consist of at least three (3) and no more than four (5) players each. Only three players can be on the court at any point with one substitute.
- Players must be a UTS student or staff member.
- Teams will be split up into pools, dependent on the amount of teams registered. Tournament is limited to 16 teams.
- 10 minute games with a running clock or team scoring 21 points or more wins the game. There are no time outs.
- Males may not block females in the key who are in the act of shooting. Penalty treated as though goal tending and 1 point awarded.
- If a female player is fouled in the key in the act of shooting by a male player, then 1 points will be awarded. One further penalty shot will also be awarded.
- RMSH staff reserve the right to disqualify any players or teams that disrupt the event.
- Disruptive behaviour includes: excessive language, physical violence, threats, and uncooperative attitude towards officials and/or court monitors
We look forward to Saturday!