12 September, 2016
Tasmanian University Medical Students' Society (TUMSS)
Tasmania University Medical Students’ Society (TUMSS)
TUMSS' Blue Week is just around the corner, with a range of different activities and events held to increase awareness and reduce stigma around mental health!
• FREE breakfast with Red Frogs from 8.15am, Hollydene Atrium
• RUOK Day: write a note to a friend and ask them if they're ok
• TSPS lecture @ 1pm
• Bake sale from 9am, raising funds for Speak Up Stay ChatTY
• Mental Health talk with Lorette Venables (Lifeline) @ 1pm MS1 207
• FREE lunch with UTAS Life from 12pm (Hollydene atrium)
• FREE breakfast from 8.30am Hollydene Atrium
• FREE yoga class with Hot Fit Yoga at 4.15pm, 150 Murray St (above Chemist Warehouse) - upon presentation of Student ID.
Throughout the week there will also be free tea and coffee, cereal, colouring in, freebies, and lots more! Be sure to follow the page for more updates!
NOTE: Burnie and Launceston, you have not been forgotton! Burnie will be celebrating Blue Week from 26-30th September, and Launceston 19th-23rd September :) Speak to your TUMSS Clinical Reps for more info!