MUSE General Meeting #3: SPRING SLOT PROPOSALS
26 May, 2016
Musical Theatre Ensemble
OUR SPRING SLOT SHOW IS __________ (come play this game of madlibs in person at our next GM!)
Spring Slot 2016
Show Dates: Sep 28 - Oct 1 (Midsemester break of Sem 2)
Show Venue: The Reginald Theatre, Seymour Centre
So you wanna propose a show? Keep your eyes peeled here for proposal guidelines (they will be fairly similar to Winter Slot guidelines and past Repertory Season guidelines so feel free to get started!)
Your budget will have to be approved by the executive prior to proposing. If you would like your proposal to be distributed to the society prior to the meeting, you must submit the document to the Secretary (this is not mandatory).
Don't forget that the FOLLOWING EVENING is Myths, Legends and Where to Find Them: The 2016 Performing Arts Ball - grab your tickets and use the code 'musepab' to get $10 OFF the ACCESS price (valid only for 2016 MUSE members - you can sign up at this meeting!)
1. OPENING AND WELCOME
2. APOLOGIES AND LEAVES OF ABSENCE
3. MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING
• Minutes of the meeting on 20.04.16 will be considered.
4. BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
• No business arising from minutes of previous meeting.
• Incoming and outgoing correspondence since the previous meeting of the Society will be circulated.
6. MOTIONS ON NOTICE
• No motions on notice.
7.1 Election of the 2016 Spring slot show
8. REPORTS OF EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
9. OTHER REPORTS
10. GENERAL BUSINESS
11. OTHER BUSINESS
11.1 The Compilation Cabaret Moving Mountains Update
11.2 MUSE Attends
11.3 ‘The Hatpin’ Update
11.4 Open Mic Night
12. DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING
13. CLOSE OF MEETING