SUMS Annual General Meeting
15 March, 2016
The Quarter Study Hub
Medical Society (SUMS)
The SUMS Annual General Meeting is being held on Tuesday March 15th, in the Quarter event space in the Badham Building at Sydney University.
This is your opportunity to hear from your Exec and event teams about the direction of SUMS in 2016, and to be elected into positions on the council yourself.
Positions up for election at the meeting are:
- Electoral Officer (1)
- Producer of the Medical Revue (1)
- Sponsorship Coordinators (up to 2)
- Sport Coordinators (2 including one first year and one second year student)
- Assistant AMSA Representative (1)
- Assistant Directors of Publications (up to 2)
- Indigenous Health Officer (1)
- Merchandise Officer (1)
- NSWMSC (Medical Students’ Council) Representative (1)
- Junior International Students’ Representative (1)
- Media Officer (1)
- Director of the Yearbook (1)
- IT Officer (1)
Keep an eye out on this week's exhilarating edition of the SUMS Weekly Digest to find links to the SUMS Constitution and full agenda for the AGM.
Direct any questions you may have to email@example.com, or approach any of your friendly SUMS Exec.
See you there!