SUABE Pancakes sponsored by Macquarie Group
14 September, 2016
Peter Nicol Russel Building
Association of Biomedical Engineers
Macquarie recently unveiled its new digital banking offering, which providing personalised and intuitive features through its online banking platform and mobile app. Features range from:
- search-how-you-speak technology;
- the ability to tag and track transactions;
- upload receipts and warranties;
- set saving and spending goals;
- and automatically categorise spending through machine learning technology.
Plus, Macquarie’s new transaction and savings accounts offer everyday benefits including:
- no monthly fees;
- no fees at any ATM in Australia (through a refund of fees charged by other organisations);
- no fees on international purchases;
- a 50c rebate on cash withdrawals over $100 in store; and stepped interest rates.
Macquarie has visited us at USYD recently to talk to engineering students and learn more about their financial needs. Come and enjoy a free Pancakes and have a chat with them!
SUABE Member: Free
Non-Access: Who knows?