Women's Health and Wellbeing Workshop | SUMSA
22 September, 2016
Sydney University Muslim Students' Association (SUMSA)
SUMSA (Sydney Uni Muslim Students' Association)
Heba Shaheed is a physiotherapist, trainer, coach and women’s health expert. She has been invited to SUMSA to talk to women about their menstrual cycle and the importance of it for their health and wellbeing. The topics that will be explored are as follows:
- What is normal? What is abnormal
- Why do women have pain or spotting?
- Why do women have irregular periods?
- The importance of diet and exercise for a healthy menstrual cycle.
- Why we should be celebrating our cycle instead of dreading it.
- How to empower ourselves to use our menstrual cycles to our advantage.
Date: 22nd September 2016
Location: Veterinary Science Conference Centre Seminar Room 115
Register your attendance to 0404390693 by sending your full name. Spots are limited so register now!