Panel Discussion - Wellbeing in Law School and Beyond
4 May, 2016
Join SULS for a Panel Discussion on 4 May, from 6pm to 8pm.
Our Panel will focus on perceptions and stigma surrounding mental health in the legal sphere, and promote better wellbeing for students and young lawyers.
- Arthur Moses SC: Chair of the NSW Bar Mental Health and Wellbeing Committee (keynote speaker)
- Marie Jepson, co-founder of the Tristan Jepson Foundation
- Thomas Spohr: former President of NSW Young Lawyers
- John Canning: Banking and Finance Partner at King & Wood Mallesons
- Jerome Doraisamy: Sydney lawyer and author of ‘The Wellness Doctrines’
- Associate Professor at the University of Sydney Arlie Loughnan
- Law student Natalie Czapski.