How to Change the World - Activist Leader training.
14 November, 2015
Amnesty International Society
Want to change the world but don't know where to start? Come along to learn more about the largest human rights movement in the world. With over 7 million members across 150 countries we are eager to develop your skills to contribute to social change. At this session we will run through:
- Amnesty International 101 - How does Amnesty International create change?
- How can you create change?
- How to build and keep a team
- How to hold a conversation + handle objections basics
- Building Partnerships basics
#### UPPER BLUE MOUNTAINS TRAINING
Saturday 14 November, 10-2pm
Hotel Blue - 88 Lurline Street Katoomba