SUBSKI's 2015 AGM
30 October, 2015
Isabel Fidler Room, Level 2 Manning House
As an amazing year comes to a close, Sydney University Boarders’ and Skiers’ Club will be holding its 2015 Annual General Meeting. Whether you’re an up and coming hero, a seasoned veteran or a weathered retiree, this is your opportunity to contribute to the way that your club is run. The purpose of this meeting is to receive the Executive’s annual reports, to elect the Club’s Executive for 2016 and to discuss any other businesses.
The positions to be elected for the 2016 Subski Executive are:
- Events Co-ordinator
- Sponsorship Director
The positions to be elected for the 2016 AUC’s coordinators are:
- Australian University Championship’s Coordinator (Female)
- Australian University Championship’s Coordinator (Male)
*Please note that you MUST be a student of The University of Sydney and an Access Card holder for eligibility.
If you would like to run for any position on the 2016 Subski Executive then please email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org to lettuce know which positions you would like to be nominated for. If you would like more information on the roles and responsibilities of each position then feel free to reach out to the executive. Please keep an eye on this event for details to come regarding venue.
The AGM’s agenda will be as follows:
1. Opening and Welcome
2. Apologies and leaves of absence
3. Minutes of the previous meeting
4. Business arising from the minutes
6. Motions on notice
7. Annual Reports
d. Other Executives
8. Election of the Executive
9. General Business
The rules for elections are as follows:
- Nominees must provide 24 hours notice to the 2015 Club Secretary prior to the meeting’s start
- In order to stand for election, nominees must accept nomination.
- Nominees must attend the University of Sydney and hold USU membership (Access) to be eligible for the Executive
- Voting shall be undertaken by means of a secret ballot with a single transferrable vote.
- Nominees are required to leave the room whilst voting takes place
- Prior to voting, the floor is open to discussion amongst members.
- To be successfully elected, a nominee must hold a majority vote. If this is not obtained after a round of voting, then the nominee with the least support will be removed, the floor will be reopened for discussion and voting will be redone.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Your loving exec,
El Presidente, Baywatch, Subskorski, Mugsie, Speach and the Tinks.