ECOPsoc Annual General Meeting
17 March, 2017
Isabel Fidler Room, Manning House
Political Economy Society (ECOPsoc)
Hey all, it's approaching time for the Political Economy Society's Annual General Meeting!
At the AGM, the following positions will be up for election: President Vice President Secretary Treasurer Social Commissar Propaganda Commissar Publications Commissar Faculty Liaison commissar Community Liaison Commissar Student Liaison Commissar Wom*n's Commissar
If you would like to nominate for any of the above positions, please email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations will close at 4:00 pm on the day of the AGM (Friday 17th March), nominations must be received by the ecop soc email account posted above.
The meeting will be held in the Isabel Fidler Room (in Manning) at 5pm.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Acknowledgment, openings and welcomes
2. Apologies and leaves of absence
3. Minutes of the previous meeting
4. Business arising from minutes
6. Annual reports of the executive
7. Election of the executive
7.2 Vice President
7.5 Social Commissar
7.6 Propaganda Commissar
7.7 Publications Commissar
7.8 Faculty Liaison commissar
7.9 Community Liaison Commissar
7.10 Wom*n’s Commissar
8. Constitutional amendments
9. General business
10. Date of next meeting of the executive
See you there!