Politics Society AGM
21 September, 2016
Meeting Room 2, Holme Building Sydney University
That time of year has come again, the PolSoc AGM!!!
As the official society for the Faculty of Government and International Relations we encourage anyone studying in the faculty or with an interest in politics to attend.
1. Opening and welcome
2. Apologies and leaves of absence
3. Minutes of the previous meeting
4. Business arising from the minutes
6. Motions on notice
7. Annual Reports
7.4 Other Executive Members
8. Election of the Executive
Vice-President x 2 (one VP must be a wom*n if the president doesn't identify as such)
Events Coordinator x 2
First Year Representative x 2 (one male, one wom*n; both must be in first year of a degree)
9. General business
10. Date of the next meeting
11. Close of Meeting
1. Nominations are due 24 hours before the meeting starts.
2. Applying for membership ends 24 hours before the meeting starts.
3. If you are a member and wish to nominate, email email@example.com with your name, degree, what position you are applying for (can be more than one), and why you wish to run for this position.
4. If you are not a member and wish to nominate, please follow step 3 and also clearly indicate that you are not a member but wish to become one. Please include your Student ID and ACCESS number. Membership fee to be paid at AGM.
5. Strictly no stacking. We will find out and the election will not proceed.
6. For further information on any of the roles, please contact the current executive by messaging our Facebook page.
The Politics Society