UQMAS Presents: Networking Panel Night
27 April, 2016
Little Tokyo Two, The Substation, Petrie Terrace 22 Petrie Tce, Brisbane QLD 4000
Marketing and Advertising Society (UQMAS)
UQMAS are proud to announce details for our first professional networking event; our highly anticipated Expert Panel Night!
We're honoured to bring 6 stellar industry professionals to speak to you directly. They'll be sharing their success stories, industry insights and their tips on what you should be doing as a student right now.
- Sarah Kelly: The University of Queensland's MBA Program Director, board member of the Brisbane Lions AFL Club and a senior marketing lecturer at UQ.
- Amelia Shaw: Graduating only last year, she is now Account Manager with agency PUBLICIS MOJO.
- Kim Keating: Over 20 years of recruitment experience in digital, marketing and communications roles with Chandler Macleod Group.
- Audra Duncan: Membership Engagement and Events Manager with AIM, and over 20 years experience being an account manager in a variety of industries.
- Dan Petrovic: Director of DEJAN Marketing, an industry leader in the fields of SEO, PPC and Content Marketing.
- Holly Tattersall: CEO & Founder of Women in Digital & UQ Young Alumni Board Member.
- & Andre Fisher our MC: Entrepreneurial himself, he's started his own media agency, launched a fashion show, a partner in two businesses and now marketing manager at Oh Hello.
Still not convinced to buy a ticket? Not only will you get the chance to talk to our amazing speakers, but we'll have marketing and advertising firms and agencies present too. Watch out for Engaged Marketing, DEJAN Marketing and Alpha Digital and Publicis Mojo to talk to YOU.
We'll also be joined by two professional industry bodies; AMI & AIM. The Australian Marketing Institute and the Australian Institute of Management will be present to talk to you about the importance of being a part of an association to transition smoothly from university to your future career, and building your professional network.
Our clincher? Food served by Mr. Scroll. You know him from serving the famous scrolls at our past events. Now they're going one better, serving you entrees, sliders and dessert.
Whether you're a first year, penultimate, ultimate, or anything in between, this is a not to miss event. So clear your calendars for Wednesday 27 April 6pm and start planning your outfit for this incredible event. Tickets are $25 and on sale now! Get in quick to avoid disappointment as these are very limited!